*I am not affiliated or sponsored by any of the products shown. Nor was I asked to do this post.
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst shine control facial cleanser with Bursting Beads
- This product was made to be used in the morning and that's exactly what I do. I decided to get this one other than the regular morning burst because it does help with shine. Since I have combination skin, there are places on my face that get really oily during the day. This product has really worked for me. The only thing that didn't work for me is the Bursting Beads. I feel like they come out the pump already popped.
- I think this product is suppose to help you look younger (don't quote me I'm not really sure). I use this product right after I wash my face in the morning. It does have SPF 25 (YAYYY! more SPF for meee!) so I feel safe going outside after using it. This product will make your face feel so moisturized. Its light in weight on and you don't need a lot. The down side to this product is the packaging. Don't get me wrong I love the design and the glass jar but its not a product I feel safe traveling with. NOTE TO AVON: Can you please make this in traveling form.
- This is the last step to my morning skin care routine. This is a 2 in 1 product and I don't use the product that comes in the cap because it make my skin look ashy. The cream to me is the most important part anyways. I don't know what I would do without this product, but let me tell you how to use it first. Unscrew the cap and with your finger take a little of the product (when I say a little, I mean a little... you don't need much at all) apply the product around the eye area (the packaging says to crows feet too but I don't have that). Iv noticed in a week that my dark area under my eyes started to disappear...Like no joke! The downside to this product is the packaging just like the last one, its glass. The other thing that might bug you is the smell. It has a medicine smell that is kinda strong in the morning, But it doesn't even bug me anymore.
- Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser
- I'm in love with Clean & Clear if you haven't noticed yet. I only use there face washes on my face. I did venture off an tried a different brand but that didn't work so well at all. I was left with a rash on my face that looked so nasty. Therefor Clean & Clear is the way to go for me. Anyways this product states it is Oil-Free and Medicated to kill problem-causing bacteria without overdrying. Everything it stated is TRUE! If i get little brake out during the day I'm not even worried because once I use this they dry out and then there gone. It also doesn't dry out my face and my face looks even better after using it. Another one to try: Clean & Clear Advantage 3-in-1 foaming acne wash This is the one I used before trying the one I'm showing you. I love the 3 in 1 so much but i cant find it in any stores (or it could be in new packaging or sold out)
- This is cream for dry, sensitive skin so I only use a little bit off it. It does tend to get oily on the face (that's why i only use it at night). It doesn't have a smell so there's nothing to worry about on that part.
- I use this product again at night time. I wake up with no bags so that's a plus.
- My cleaning Tissues change all the time. I'm very cheap when it comes to this. I wont buy any cleaning tissues that is less than a 60 count because i use sooo many. I do have to say i like these because they are very wet and it gets my makeup off. The only down side is it doesn't remove mascara to well at all.