Happy Beauty Weekend! So this look was inspired by the outfit I wore yesterday (here) and the makeup I was wearing (you cant see the makeup in my outfit post). The only difference I did was add gold glitter and eyeliner to the bottom lash line. Since fall is right around the corner, this look is perfect for the season. So lets get started! P.S. -A list will be at the bottom of the post with all the products used on my whole face.
1. Prime your eye area with a primer of your choice. (I used e.l.f. Eyelid Primer )
2. Using Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Chronic, place this color all over the eye lids.
4. With a blending brush, blend the Charcoal color with the green. (keep blending in-tell everything becomes smooth)
5. Now you will be using glitter. This is L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose eyeshadow with a brush. (I suggest using another brush to apply this. So don't use the brush it comes with.)
6. So with your eyeshadow brush take some of the glitter and pat it on the eyelid. Once you get some on there, with the same brush smooth it out (we don't want it to look like a disco ball).
Now your done! Add mascara, eyeliner and a lipstick and ROCK your new look.
I hope you liked this green smokey glitter eye look. If you try it out, please let me know. I will be post another Beauty Weekend post tomorrow... so get ready! :).
- HARD CANDY Sheer Envy primer
- Maybelline New York FIT me! concealer in 35 DEEP
- Maybelline New York FIT me! press powder in 355 Coconut
- Love & Beauty Eyebrow Kit
- e.l.f Eyelid Primer
- Urban Decay Chronic eyeshadow
- e.l.f Single Eyeshadow
- L.A. Colors Liquid eyeliner (for the top lash line)
- Jordana EastLiner Retractable Pencil in Smokey (for the bottom lash line)
- LOREAL PARIS Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Carbon Black (top and bottom eye lashes)
- Victoria's Secret Heidi Klum perfect Lipstick in Exotic Spice