Last week I officially announced that I'm Vegan. So being Vegan and on a Vegan diet, I need the top cookbooks or best cookbooks I can find. But also keeping in mind, easy fun cooking.
- Afro-Vegan: Farm-Fresh African, Caribbean, and Southern Flavors Remixed [Bryant Terry]
- Thug Kitchen Party Grub: For Social Motherf*ckers [Thug Kitchen]
- Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly Delicious Vegan Recipes for Every Day of the Week [Isa Chandra Moskowitz]
- PETA's Vegan College Cookbook: 275 Easy, Cheap, and Delicious Recipes to Keep You Vegan at School
- Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar: 100 Dairy-Free Recipes for Everyone's Favorite Treats [Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Terry Hope Romero]