Hey fellow Shy Children!
With this New Year started and goals/resolutions already made and put into place, success now mid month might seem know where near. But that doesn't mean giving up on your dreams of having a healthy life is over with. All you have to do is keep trying and really believing that you can make it.
I highly believe in the law of attraction and to simplify it, basically it's when you tell yourself and believe that you have anything you wanted. So in this situation if you want to loose blank amount of weight, you need to put that into the universe by believing that that you already accomplished your goals. It might sound a bit crazy at first and I know some of you are reading thing right now and may think I have freakin lost my marbles but give it a try and I'm sure you will feel way happier and accomplish more.
So, for the rest of this month starting today... Not tomorrow, not Monday... TODAY! Weigh yourself once, right down the number (because that's all it is a number) cross it out and put what you wish to weigh (not your final goal weight, just the next weight you would like to get too). Don't throw away this paper, keep it someplace safe like in your planner and put your scale up. Now instead of dreading how you gain weight over this holiday season, focus on your wish weight and that is your new weight and your going to try to work yourself down from there. That doesn't mean pulling out that scale and weighing yourself after a week because that's not the point of this exercise. The point is to help you feel motivated and really truly believe in what you can accomplish. I have seen too many times... Even with myself and I will use myself as an example. I would know my weight, go in and exercise everyday... A week would pass and I would way myself again and get highly disappointed because the scale said I gain 5 pounds. Then the rest of the day that would be all that I'm thinking about. Not realizing building muscle really plays a big part in the beginning and measures myself would have been the way to go.
I know this might have been a lot to remember in all of the explaining, so I'm going to break it down:
1. Get a paper, pen, your scale and weigh yourself.
2. Write down that number, take a red pen and cross it out.
3. Under that crossed out number wright down what you wish to weigh (remember this is a step process, so your writing down your next realistic goal)
4. That number you wrote down is what you weigh now, focus on that number.
5. Work out hard and eat right/clean with your goal number in your head to beat.
6. DONT WEIGH YOURSELF! .... For the rest of this month (this way you will truly get into the motion of eating right and exercising)
So friends, you can do this because I'm going to be doing the same thing. But if your scared that snacking is going to be your failure (I know it's mine), I have two solutions for you.
1. Order a FREE Graze box! Graze lets you snack on healthy treats without feeling guilty. They even have boxes with your goals in mind from carb counting to needing extra protein or even cutting down on all that sugar... Everything thing is at Graze.
2. Get a Vegan Cuts snack box! Vegan cuts offers a subscription box that sends you 7-10 Vegan snacks. The snacks rand from soda to teas, chips and even cookies and did I mention everything is Vegan. (Bonus: this company ships World Wide)
Lets get started friends! And at any point you feel down and need some motivation I am always here.