(Photo is from my Snapchat post)
So lets get into the questions...
1. What do you love most about December?
The colder weather and being able to binge watch on Christmas themed movies
2. What is your favorite perfume to wear with the holidays?
Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers in Love & Paris Mademoiselle (an inspired perfume to Coco Chanel Mademoiselle)
3. Which 3 products can’t you live without this December?
Target dollar spot Christmas socks, Makeup Geek pressed eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear and Too Faced Melted lipstick in Melted Chihuahua
4. What is your go-to look this month? Winged liner? Red lips? Tell us!
Iv been really natural and bare face this month. But if i do decide to put on make up, its been very dark and moody. So a bold eye and nude or dark lip or a natural eye with a dark lip.
5. What is your most favorite glittery product? It can be anything!
As of right now its two glitter rose pens i got from Dollar Tree. They remind me of the rose from Beauty and the Beast.
6. Show us your favorite ornament from your Christmas Tree!
I dont have a favorite ornament. But when i get my own space i will definitely do the pick out one fancy ornament thing.
7. Which candy are you going to eat too much of this month?
Sour Patch Kids and Justin's Organic Peanut Butter Cups Dark Chocolate
8. What is your favorite December/Holiday related movie or TV show to watch?
The Grinch, A Christmas Story, Home Alone, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation,Christmas with the Kranks and Jingle All the Way
9. What do you really hope Santa has wrapped in a present for you this year?
I actually didn't ask for anything this year. I get a lot all year round and asking for more would be very greedy in my opinion.
10. The Holidays are all about sharing the love, Who do you want to give a shout-out and why?
It would have to be to my Readers,Viewers and Supporters. I blog, make videos and share my thoughts because i genially love it. For those of you who see that, Thank You because you all really mean a lot to me.