Snapchat is one of the places where i share basically everything that happens in my everyday life... Its just easy for me and you all get to see it in real time, unlike blogger where everything takes time and is basically planned out.
Last year i said in a snap (while eating chia seed pudding) that i should share with you all how i make it. Well i didnt get around to doing that. I would forget and i would be basically already done before remembering that i was suppose to take picture of the steps. Then very randomly i received The Chia Co Chia Shots inside a Daily Goodie Box and a month before that PBfit Peanut butter and Wild Chocolate Powder. I new this was a sign for me to share how i make Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Seed Pudding and since my viewer friends are all different ages and this recipe is very simple, i know everyone would be able to make it.
So lets just jump right into it....
Things You Will Need:
1 Cup Almond Milk (Unsweetened is my personal preference)
6 Shots The Chia Co. Seeds (Black or White seeds doesn't matter)
2 Tbsp PBfit Peanut Butter Powder
3 Tbsp Wild Chocolate Powder
2 Tbsp Sugar
1. In a Bowl (optional) add all of the dry ingredients together. If you are not using a bowl you can do the same thing using your Small Mason Jar.
2. With your Spoon (optional) mix all of the dry ingredients together. If you put everything in a Mason Jar just put on the top and shake everything up.
3. Pour the Bowl of dry ingredients into your Mason Jar. If you used the Mason Jar to begin with your one step ahead.
4. Now its time to add your wet ingredients aka 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk. If you live in a house like mine and all you have is 1/4 Cup use 4 of those...(this is where math class comes in handy)
5. Add the top to your Mason Jar and shake it up.
6. Everything should be combined now. I also like to try it and see if i need more sugar or something else. Sometimes i like to add a little bit of maple syrup to it because i feel like i need more flavor but that all depends on you.
7. The last step is to put it in the fridge and let it set in there over night.
I told you it was super simple! So next time when you see me with Chia Seed Pudding you will know how to make it too.
PS: I like to eat mine for breakfast or as a snack and sometimes i will add fruit if i have any on hand